Facebook Ads Management - Basic
You can relax knowing we are geeking out in your account, making sure it's running and working to its fullest potential. We do all the Facebook Ads work for you. This gig is for standard Facebook Ad campaigns -- lead campaigns, traffic campaigns, brand awareness, etc.
What you can expect:
- New campaigns, we will setup your Facebook campaign from scratch
- Existing campaigns, we will optimize your existing campaigns to take them to the next level
- A briefing on the goals (more leads, sales, branding etc.)
- Full geo and demographic targeting and setup
- Usually 7-10 Business Days for complete setup
- This is for 1 Facebook Ads Account/1 Business URL
- 100% of Facebook Ads Management for Your Business!
- You'll have a dedicated account manager who is a digital marketing specialist trained in current Facebook Ads best practices.
- We support ad spends up to $500 per month
- Complete setup or re-structure 1 campaign
- Ad creation using stock images or client provided images/videos
- ** If you would like retargeting please purchase "Retargeting Management (Add-On)" on the marketplace
What we need from you:
- Facebook Page Admin Access
- Facebook Ad Admin Account Access
- You must have a Business Manager Account with Facebook before this can be purchased
- The daily budget will be paid by client
- A credit card that is attached to the Business Manager Account
- *Please note: Unless all the above needs are provided in a timely manner, no refund will be issued.
- Do I get to see/approve the ads before they go live?
- If you wish, you may see and approve all text or image ads before going live. We typically will have creative license to create the ads, ad copy and image ads, yet of course all ads will be in line with your goals and business. Approval will only be if requested, otherwise it would slow down the process greatly.
- Do you handle all the tracking and optimization?
- Yes, the Facebook pixel will be generated but it will be up to the client to place the code on the website or landing pages. We will provide instructions on how to place the code. The Facebook pixel also includes conversion tracking. And yes, all optimization is included in the service each month.
- Who is managing the traffic?
- Your dedicated account manager is managing and optimizing your traffic. They will be looking for demographics and targeting that are performing better (or worse!) than “average” and making adjustments based on what the data is showing.
- Where can I see my campaign?
- All campaigns are built inside of Facebook, where all campaigns can be viewed and approved before being pushed live.
- Is it possible to see results the first month or should I be ready for more than one month to give it a fair shot?
- Facebook Ads Management is an ongoing service that requires time, data and optimizations to get it well oiled. While the services are month to month, we ask that clients give at least 90 days to allow us to grow and optimize the campaigns. Clients can expect to see traffic and "results" within the first 30 days. The "results" (leads, calls, sales or whatever the goal) will only improve over time. It's very common to turn on a campaign and see leads come in the same day!
- Is there a setup fee?
- There are zero setup fee and zero hidden fees. What you're quoted is what you pay each month, nothing more.
- What type of account do I need?
- You must have a Facebook business account before purchasing this service.
- Is there a minimum budget I should have for this service?
- There is a minimal monthly Facebook budget of $200 per month. A budget of at least $300 per month is recommended.
- Is there a contract?
- There are zero long term contracts. We hate long terms contracts, and we work month-to- month with all of our clients. You can cancel anytime.
- I'm an agency and want this service for my client(s)
- If you are an agency and would like to purchase Facebook Ads Management for your client, you certainly can. However, please note: You will need to manage the client interfacing. We will not be able to jump on calls with your client. The same rules apply -- one Facebook Ads Account/1 Business URL.
- How do I get started?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire where you'll provide all the info needed. We'll then be in touch on the messenger to let you know we're getting started. Done and done.